We are Office Furniture Liquidators and asset recovery specialists.
Bell Modular Systems is a leading nationwide liquidation specialist. We purchase large inventories of quality used office furniture from some of the most prestigious corporations and companies from New York to San Francisco. Our goal is to acquire and offer high quality used furniture to our clients. Our inventories are constantly changing with added inventories arriving daily.
If you have a single office or an entire building that you would like us to consider purchasing please use the contact page on this sight and give us your contact information. We will call you to begin the process. We can not purchase all furniture that is offered to us because we must be selective to keep a quality inventory but we would be happy to review your furniture at no charge. Photos and inventory quantities are needed to accurately set a monetary value on your furniture.
Why use Bell Modular Systems for your liquidation?
- Experience- with 20 plus years liquidation history we have faced and completed about every type of liquidation situation
- Insurances- we have the high levels of liability and workers comp insurances so we can legally enter any building in the United States.
- Deadlines and time concerns- we first determine the time expectations of the sellers and make our plans to insure at those expectation are accomplished.
- Professionalism- Our movers and crew leaders have the equipment and expertise to take a professional liquidation from beginning to end.
- Monetary Concerns- Once we have been awarded a purchase we separate the funds for use on that project alone. We always pay our bills on time.
We buy used office furniture
With one of these reception station desks and a receptionist present, things will get organized and much time is saved for you, your employees and the company in general. You won’t be bothered with every single, not essential question that arises and only be consulted when there is a serious issue that needs your attention.
Don’t forget your receptionist will need a comfortable place to sit in all day, like one of our great chairs (click here to go to our discount office chairs page).
Space Planning and Designs
Space Planning is a skill that requires years of experience and spacial talents that inspire attractive efficient work spaces. First we come to the client’s location and define with the client the requirements, needs and wishes for the new work space. Once product has been selected we discuss with the client different layout options. Then we design a space plan that defines the layout within the clients site. After review and approval by the client, we complete the detailed layout drawings. We then proceed to the installation process.